To support our team at the company headquarters in Gilching, we are looking for a dedicated
Production Employee (f/m/d)
Your future tasks:
- Precision mechanical assembly work of cameras, electronic and optical assemblies
- Testing and repairing electromechanical and optical assemblies
- Carrying out functional tests on the manufactured cameras
- Final inspection of the produced cameras according to the defined quality criteria
- Active participation in improvements in the production process
What you bring:
- Technical training or comparable professional experience in the production sector or interested career changer
- Experience in industrial production desirable but not a must
- Manual dexterity
- Enjoyment of fine motor work
- Very good technical understanding
- Fit in MS Office
- Careful and precise way of working
- Reliability, initiative and commitment as well as independent and goal-oriented work
- Willingness to work in a clean room
- Friendly demeanor and enjoyment of teamwork round out your profile.
What we offer:
- A future-proof job in an internationally positioned company with clear development prospects
- Attractive contractual conditions - a permanent employment contract and an attractive salary package
- Personal development - individual induction, opportunities for further development and training, exchange of ideas at eye level
- Extras - flexitime, Ticket Plus with monthly allowance of 50 euros
- Varied and interesting tasks in a modern working environment
- Value-oriented work culture - we are down-to-earth, appreciative and innovative
Who we are:
SVS-Vistek is an innovative, dynamic and experienced company in Machine Vision. We develop and produce our own High-Performance camera series and supply our international customers with the full range of components for high-performance image processing systems. Subsidiaries in the USA and Japan give us a global presence and offer a wide range of career prospects.
As a growing technology company, we‘re always looking for dedicated, creative and motivated employees. Become an important part of our team and help us to successfully develop state-of-the-art technology again and again!
A warm and unbeatable team, to which you can soon belong, is waiting for you.
Apply quickly and easily here using our application form! We look forward to you.
... or simply send your CV with information about your earliest possible starting date, desired weekly working hours and your salary expectations by e-mail to:
Frau Ivonne Hagena
Tel. +49 8105 3987-60