Latest technology combines visual and SWIR range
Our SWIR cameras are based on the SenSWIR technology from Sony. The new technology of the sensor produces an extremely homogeneous image in a wide wavelength range from 400 - 1700 nm. The small pixel result in small C-mount lenses, which make high-resolution inspection in the SWIR range attractively priced.
Our SWIR models particularly benefit from the excellent temperature management of the SVS-Vistek camera housings, as it is the basis for image quality and excellent homogeneity. The integrated multi-channel strobe controller is valuable for the identification of substances with narrow absorption lines.
- High SWIR resolutions with small C-Mount
- High dynamic range, excellent sensitivity
- Binning, ROI, Offset, LUT
- Shading correction and defect pixel correction
- Auto and manual gain and exposure
- Integrated 4-channel strobe controller
- Electric and optical inputs TTL-24V
- Programmable timers and sequencers with logic
- SDK for Windows and Linux
- GenTL driver, GenICam standard 3.0