Telephone +49 8152 9985 - 0
Telefax +49 8152 9985 - 79
Dipl.-Phys. Walter Denk
Dipl.-Ing. (FH) Andreas Schaarschmidt
Dr.-Ing. Thomas Dekorsy
Procuration: Dipl.-Ing. Henrik Ilsby
Corporate headquarters: Seefeld
Registry court: HRB 82127, Munich
VAT-ID: DE 128249150
These products are designed for industrial applications only. Cameras from SVS-Vistek are not designed for life support systems where malfunction of the product might result in any risk of personal harm or injury. Customers, integrators and end users of SVS-Vistek products might sell these products and agree to do so at their own risk, as SVS-Vistek will not take any liablility for any damage from improper use or sale.
To be noted: SVS-Vistek GmbH has to protect its intellectual property, including its patents, trademarks and copyrights. Accordingly, no rights whatsoever to the intellectual property of the SVS-Vistek GmbH or of third parties will be assigned via this website to anybody. For any information concerning the enterprise or contacts referring to its products, see top of this page.
Liability for contents
The contents of our pages was drawn up with utmost care. However, we cannot assume any responsibility for
correctness, completeness and up-to-dateness of the contents.
As a service provider, we are responsible under §5 TMG for our own contents on these pages according to the general laws. Service providers are, however, not responsible to watch over the foreign information they have delivered or stored, or to search for any circumstances that point to an illegal activity. This does not affect the liability to remove or block the use of information in accordance with the general laws. However, any relevant liability is not possible until the moment of notice of a definite violation of law. As soon as relevant violations of the law come to our knowledge, such contents will immediately be removed.
Liability for links
Our website also includes links to external websites of third parties, the contents of which being beyond our control. Thus, we cannot assume any liability for these foreign contents. It is always the respective provider or holder of the page who is responsible for the contents. Before linking, we carefully examined the contents of the pages with regard to any statutory violation. We could not find any illegal contents at the moment of linking. A permanent control of the contents of linked pages without any definite clue for a violation is, however, unreasonable. As soon as we become aware of any violation of the law, we will immediately remove these links.
In the event of any legal conflicts with consumers (Section 13 of the German Civil Code, SVS-Vistek GmbH agrees to take part in consumer arbitration proceedings in accordance with the German Consumer Dispute Settlement Act. The consumer arbitration office responsible for SVS-Vistek GmbH is
Allgemeine Verbraucherschlichtungsstelle des Zentrums für Schlichtung e.V.
Straßburger Straße 8, 77694 Kehl am Rhein
Telephone 07851 / 795 79 40
Fax 07851 / 795 79 41
Web site: www.verbraucher-schlichter.de
Texts, pictures, graphics, sound files, animations, video files and the way they have been arranged on this website are protected by copyright and other laws on the protection of intellectual property. To prepare copies thereof for commercial use or any further distribution is prohibited. Furthermore, said objects must not be modified or transmitted to different websites.
Any products or company names that are not part of the property of SVS-Vistek GmbH appear just for the purpose of recognition and may be registered trademarks of the respective owners.
All fotos and graphics used on these pages are property of SVS-Vistek GmbH, except for the following:
- Speedy HR!: © iStock
- 新款 HR120: © Roland Maier
- EXO 系列 革新力量: © SVS-Vistek GmbH
- 集成的 4 通道 LED 控制器: © svs-vistek
- 新市场: © SVS
- Download-Center (title): © cpauschert, Fotolia.com
- Support-Request (title): © cpauschert, Fotolia.com
- News & Events, News archive (title): © cpauschert, Fotolia.com
- In the Press (title): © cpauschert, Fotolia.com
- Newsletter (title): © cpauschert, Fotolia.com
- ON Semiconductor CCD Sensor Discontinuance Notification: (overview) © ON Semi, (title image) © ON Semi,
- New member for the EXO family with Sony IMX428: (overview) © Roland Maier, (title image) © Roland Maier,
- hr342XGE: A champion in the field with 31 megapixels: (overview) © Roland Maier, (title image) © Roland Maier,
- New cameras up to 31MP with M42 mount and GigE Vision: (title image) © Roland Maier,
- 101 Megapixel for Excellent Images: (overview) © SVS-Vistek GmbH, (title image) © SVS-Vistek GmbH, (image section 5) © SVS-Vistek GmbH,
- Shading with CMOS cameras: (title image) © SVS-Vistek GmbH, (image section 4) © SVS-Vistek GmbH, (image section 5) © SVS-Vistek GmbH, (image section 6) © SVS-Vistek GmbH,
- Why SVS-Vistek?: (title) © svs-vistek,
- Know-how: (title) © cpauschert, Fotolia.com,
- Location: (title) © svs-vistek,
- History: (title) © svs-vistek,
- Network: (title) © svs-vistek,
- Certificates: (title) © cpauschert, Fotolia.com,
- Carreer, Technician: © ra2studio, Shutterstock.com
- Carreer, Salesmanager: © Lichtmeister, Shutterstock.com
- Carreer, Organisator: © JPagetRFPhotos, Shutterstock.com
Login area (title): © cpauschert, Fotolia.com