Constant image quality
In astrophotography, the smallest possible deviations need to be evaluated. Often, even minimal changes in the noise behavior of two cameras are a problem; the demands made on cameras used for scientific purposes are enormous. Strict quality control ensures that every single camera meets the defined quality requirements.
That's what matters
- Low noise camera
A high S/N ratio and a large dynamic range with high color depth are required to unequivocally identify even the smallest details.
- Long exposure times
The ability to achieve very long exposure times increases the likelihood of detecting random events. Our cameras can expose from partial to infinite.
- Outstanding thermal management
When used in science, cameras are often cooled to reduce the noise. The closest possible thermal connection of the sensor to the camera body increases homogeneity and provides scope for cooling.
Typical fields of application & suitable cameras
EXO - the integrator´s camera
- Latest sensor technology from Sony, On Semi and CMOSIS
- Excellent thermal design for best image uniformity
- Machined housing for mechanical robustness and thermal performance
- 3A max integrated 4-channel GenICam strobe controller
- available with GigE Vision, Camera Link or USB3 interface
- extended temperature range