Electronics and PCB
Our electronics are becoming smaller, components are shrinking and packing density increasing. Given the restricted space, making machine-based visual checks of the boards and mounting indispensable, in 2D and in 3D. Mounting errors or board defects are therefore identified at the production stage.
The high resolutions and high interface performance of SVS-Vistek cameras allow precise assessments to be made about the quality of mountings along with high volume throughput.
That's what matters
- Speed-optimized interfaces
We offer the latest, fast sensors with various interfaces and all their advantages
- Wide range of resolutions
Different optical designs are available for specific tasks. We always favor the best optical solution for a perfect image, be that a small C-mount camera, or the APS-H sensor.
Typical fields of application & suitable cameras
Pick & place inspection
EXO - the integrator´s camera
- Latest sensor technology from Sony, On Semi and CMOSIS
- Excellent thermal design for best image uniformity
- Machined housing for mechanical robustness and thermal performance
- 3A max integrated 4-channel GenICam strobe controller
- available with GigE Vision, Camera Link or USB3 interface
- extended temperature range
Tracer - industrial camera with full control of zoom, focus, aperture
- Full control of zoom, focus & aperture via GenICam property
- Wide range of high quality MFT lenses available
- Machined housing, up to 60°C operating temperature
- GigE Vision interface with burst mode delivers best speed
- Integrated 4-channel GenICam strobe controller 3A max
- Extensive hardware feature set