Teaching robots to see
Robots are already part and parcel of industrial production. SVS-Vistek offers state-of-the-art cameras in robust, milled cases. They produce outstanding image quality with high optical dynamics and changing lighting conditions. Our lens control is almost unrivaled. It allows full control over focus, zoom and aperture of the camera via the GenICam interface. Liquid lenses as well as MFT lenses are supported. All major software packages support these functions.
That's what matters
- Robust design
Cameras mounted to robot arms are exposed to rapidly changing acceleration. They must be solidly built.
- Flexible lens solutions
Variable lens focus reduces the robot travel paths and, hence, time.
- Integrated flash controller
Camera-integrated lighting control saves cable in the arm, reduces integration requirements and results in ameans that the compact camera head can be compact.
Typical fields of application & suitable cameras
EXO - the integrator´s camera
- Latest sensor technology from Sony, On Semi and CMOSIS
- Excellent thermal design for best image uniformity
- Machined housing for mechanical robustness and thermal performance
- 3A max integrated 4-channel GenICam strobe controller
- available with GigE Vision, Camera Link or USB3 interface
- extended temperature range
Tracer - industrial camera with full control of zoom, focus, aperture
- Full control of zoom, focus & aperture via GenICam property
- Wide range of high quality MFT lenses available
- Machined housing, up to 60°C operating temperature
- GigE Vision interface with burst mode delivers best speed
- Integrated 4-channel GenICam strobe controller 3A max
- Extensive hardware feature set