Road traffic has become more and more dense over the past 30 years. Thanks to technological progress in vehicle development and active traffic regulation, the number of fatal accidents has been declining. SVS-Vistek cameras are widely used in traffic monitoring and in toll collect systems.
The EXO tracer, used in the successful combination of sophisticated industrial electronics and optical innovation in large-series production, enables new concepts in traffic technology.
That's what matters
- Extended spectrum
Image sensors and lenses with high NIR sensitivity and transparency reduce power and size requirements for traffic technology
- Controllable lenses
Variable-focus lenses facilitate fast assembly and dismantling of mobile control systems
- The right resolution for every task
Monitoring multiple lanes with a single camera is effective. Depending on the situation, a camera and lighting system must be selected to combine reliable APNR with usable photographic proof.
- USB3 with embedded systems and AI
Mobile compact AI systems are increasingly being used in traffic technology in particular.
Typical fields of application & suitable cameras
Speed & red light enforcement
EXO - the integrator´s camera
- Latest sensor technology from Sony, On Semi and CMOSIS
- Excellent thermal design for best image uniformity
- Machined housing for mechanical robustness and thermal performance
- 3A max integrated 4-channel GenICam strobe controller
- available with GigE Vision, Camera Link or USB3 interface
- extended temperature range
Tracer - industrial camera with full control of zoom, focus, aperture
- Full control of zoom, focus & aperture via GenICam property
- Wide range of high quality MFT lenses available
- Machined housing, up to 60°C operating temperature
- GigE Vision interface with burst mode delivers best speed
- Integrated 4-channel GenICam strobe controller 3A max
- Extensive hardware feature set