SVS-Vistek SWIR cameras incorporate Sony SenSWIR technology and the proven EXO and FXO camera platforms. Thanks to their wide spectral range and high sensitivity, SVS-Vistek SWIR cameras combine the benefits of an extremely compact footprint with a range from 400nm VIS to the SWIR range at 1700nm. With an innovative thermal design, users can have outstanding optical quality and dynamic range results, potentially using a single camera for multiple areas of the light spectrum.
- Sony SenSWIR sensor with 400 - 1700 nm spectral sensitivity and high quantum efficiency
- Advanced Two-Point NUC (Non Uniformity Correction)
- CoaXpress-12 delivers lowest latency and highest speed
- 10GigE for economical bandwidth and ease of integration
- LUT, Binning, ROI, Burst Mode
- Up to 60°C (140°F) operating temperature
- Industrial TTL-24V I/O interface with SafeTrigger, logic functions, programmable sequencers and timers, RS232 interface, electrical and optical inputs, GenICam and GenTL
ATTENTION: This product is subject to export control and requires written information on intended use and final destination!
|exo991MGE||0.3||640 x 512||IMX991AABJ / Sony||4.1mm (Typ 1/4)||260||SWIR||C||GigE||
|exo990MGE||1.3||1280 x 1024||IMX990AABJ / Sony||8.2mm (Typ 1/2)||94.4||SWIR||C||GigE||
|fxo990MCX||1.3||1280 x 1024||IMX990AABJ / Sony||8.2mm (Typ 1/2)||134||SWIR||C||1 CXP-12 Connections||
The wide spectral range from 400nm up to 1700nm can meet your most specialized application requirements. Within this band, many substances can be identified by their absorption characteristics. Typical use cases are found in the solar and electronics industries (inspection of silicon), in the pharmaceutical sector (substance determination, detection of impurities) or in food production (fruit, rot, pressure marks). Even simple detection of water, fill detection and/or water vapor is easily seen by SWIR, as well as leakage (with oil/water discrimination). The multichannel strobe controller provides particular support for substance detection with multiple narrow-band illuminations.