FPD quality control
The world today would be inconceivable without visually processed information. So screens determine our life. The resolution and quality of presentation have been rising steadily since the technological transition from the tube to the flat screen. Whether it be a smartphone, tablet or 8K large screen with 33 million pixels at present, each defective pixel counts and has an immediate impact on user experience. The human eye is particularly critical when it comes to pixel defects or color defects.
Our FPD product range is one of the leading products of its kind on the world market and currently achieves resolutions of up to 151 megapixels. We are thus once again setting the standard. Our HR series with 29 megapixels, for example, is the reliable standard camera in smartphone production as far as display control, checking the surface quality or completeness check are concerned and is used the world over as a reliable front-end device in quality control.
That's what matters
- Highest resolutions
The displays to be checked have ever higher resolutions and ever smaller pixels. This calls for high-resolution cameras with high-resolution, low-distortion lenses.
- Excellent image quality
The human eye detects even minimal errors in the display. This is why outstanding homogeneity, low dynamic noise and FPN are crucial for inspections of displays.
Typical fields of application & suitable cameras
FPD - quality control of displays
HR - resolution is king
- Top resolutions up to 120 MP with CMOS and CCD sensors
- High end sensors from Sony, CANON and On Semi
- Fast interfaces (Dual GigE, Camera Link HS, CoaXPress 6 4-line)
- Outstanding image quality parameters (homogeneity, dynamic range)
SHR - highest resolution with large pixels
- global shutter CCD sensor
- up to 151 MP resolution
- advanced tap balancing with 47 MP sensor
- high dynamic range, low noise
- available with Camera Link and CoaXPress interfaces
- excellent temperature uniformity on sensor
- smallest footprint in class