Huge improvements in image quality of industrial cameras have resulted in a proliferation of industrial cameras in film production. The small and hugely reliable cameras generate images of excellent quality in processes where large-scale film technology has no access.
Whether in drones with acceleration rates of many g or in multi-cam systems: SVS-Vistek industrial cameras generate broadcast-standard image quality.
That's what matters
- Precise cooperation
If you want to virtualize 3D images, precise cooperation and timing of all connected cameras is essential to avoid image distortions. The excellent I/O timing of SVSCam cameras keep post production efforts low.
- Variable lenses
With our lens control and our MFT cameras we create focusable cameras via ethernet interface. In perfect optical quality better than 4k.
Machine vision cameras very often are used in extreme environments or hard shocks and vibration. A solid camera design is essential for this kind of advanced film sets.
Typical fields of application & suitable cameras
Multi camera head
EXO - the integrator´s camera
- Latest sensor technology from Sony, On Semi and CMOSIS
- Excellent thermal design for best image uniformity
- Machined housing for mechanical robustness and thermal performance
- 3A max integrated 4-channel GenICam strobe controller
- available with GigE Vision, Camera Link or USB3 interface
- extended temperature range
Tracer - industrial camera with full control of zoom, focus, aperture
- Full control of zoom, focus & aperture via GenICam property
- Wide range of high quality MFT lenses available
- Machined housing, up to 60°C operating temperature
- GigE Vision interface with burst mode delivers best speed
- Integrated 4-channel GenICam strobe controller 3A max
- Extensive hardware feature set