End users and industry both rely on a packaged product with a clean bill of health and being properly labeled. Labelling errors often have grave consequences. In the food and pharma industries, in particular, 100% print image inspection is now mandatory. EAN and QR codes, e.g., with batch numbers or production numbers allow for quick checking. Optical character recognition in printed expiry dates is indispensable for every individual package.
SVS-Vistek cameras ensure that the label really shows everything that belongs there and nothing else. The quality level must be adequate, of course.
That's what matters
- High grayscale depth
High color fidelity can only be achieved with high color depth and a high dynamic range.
- High speed
Print image control is mass-produced: High-speed image acquisition and evaluation is often the top priority.
- High resolution
The optical system as well as the camera must have sufficient resolution reserves.
Typical fields of application & suitable cameras
Track & Trace
EXO - the integrator´s camera
- Latest sensor technology from Sony, On Semi and CMOSIS
- Excellent thermal design for best image uniformity
- Machined housing for mechanical robustness and thermal performance
- 3A max integrated 4-channel GenICam strobe controller
- available with GigE Vision, Camera Link or USB3 interface
- extended temperature range