Power from fine plastic
Energy storage for mobile or stationary use is set to be the top hot topic of the coming decade. For some years now, new electric motors in combination with state-of-the-art control technology have been the basis for almost noiseless driving pleasure when it comes to e-mobility. Knowledge of rechargeable batteries and their different composition, types of construction and output density is key to successful economic competition and value.
SVS-Vistek cameras already guarantee consistently high quality in chemical production and provide assistance during the automated implementation of new kinds of production processes, which are placing ever-increasing demands on image technology.
That's what matters
- Resolution for fine structures
Many new rechargeable battery technologies are employing increasingly finer structures and ever thinner layers, the. Their specifications must be observed. Careful monitoring and measurement of the intermediate products call for high resolutions and very clear imaging.
Typical fields of application & suitable cameras
Inspection of intermediate products
EXO - the integrator´s camera
- Latest sensor technology from Sony, On Semi and CMOSIS
- Excellent thermal design for best image uniformity
- Machined housing for mechanical robustness and thermal performance
- 3A max integrated 4-channel GenICam strobe controller
- available with GigE Vision, Camera Link or USB3 interface
- extended temperature range