To support our team at the company headquarters in Gilching, we are looking for a dedicated
Software Developer (f/m/d) Machine Vision
Your future tasks:
- Software development in the field of industrial image processing
- Participation in the software planning and software architecture as well as the implementation of the software
- Further development and optimization of our SVCapture software for operating GenICam based industrial cameras
- Development of new product features
- Creation of graphical user interfaces for more usability as well as visual effects in cooperation with our in-house graphic designer
- Further development of existing and introduction of new transport technologies for fast image data transmission
- Working with machine vision standards such as GigEVision, USB3Vision, CoaXPress
- Contributing your expert knowledge in the field of machine vision, camera systems and object recognition
- Participation in vision standards committees
What you bring:
- A degree in software engineering/computer science or equivalent knowledge gained through work experience or other training
- Passion for the subject of software development
- Experience in application development using Qt
- Good programming skills with C++/Python or other scripting languages
- Experience with cross-platform programming or software programs such as Windows, Linux, Embedded Linux (ARM) and macOS
- Creativity and a good sense for functional and user-oriented design
- Good knowledge of German and English, both written and spoken
- Independent and self-reliant way of working
- Ability to work in a team, communication skills, initiative and systems thinking round off your profile.
What we offer:
- A future-proof job in an internationally positioned company with clear development prospects
- Attractive contractual conditions - a permanent employment contract and an attractive salary package
- Personal development - individual induction, opportunities for further development and training, exchange of ideas at eye level
- Extras - flexitime, pro rata hybrid working possible, Ticket Plus with monthly allowance of 50 euros, 30 vacation days per year, working hours of 38.5 hours per week
- Varied and interesting tasks in a modern working environment
- Value-oriented work culture - we are down-to-earth, appreciative and innovative
Who we are:
SVS-Vistek is an innovative, dynamic and experienced company in Machine Vision. We develop and produce our own High-Performance camera series and supply our international customers with the full range of components for high-performance image processing systems. Subsidiaries in the USA and Japan give us a global presence and offer a wide range of career prospects.
As a growing technology company, we‘re always looking for dedicated, creative and motivated employees. Become an important part of our team and help us to successfully develop state-of-the-art technology again and again!
A warm and unbeatable team, to which you can soon belong, is waiting for you.
Apply quickly and easily here using our application form! We look forward to you.
... or simply send your CV with information about your earliest possible starting date, desired weekly working hours and your salary expectations by e-mail to:
Frau Ivonne Hagena
Tel. +49 8105 3987-60