The GigE cameras of the HR series impress with their housing concept, the wide-range lenses and the unique picture quality. Thanks to the dual GigE connection with the 4-Tap Version it is possible to achieve a maximum data rate of up to 240 MByte / s. A further advantage is the reliable, cost-effective transmission of the image data over a distance of 100 m with standard network technology. The GigE Vision and GenICam standards ensure rapid integration into the application software.
- Dual GigE Vision data interface with increased data rates up to 240 MB/sec
- GigE Vision and GenIcam standard compliant, GenTL driver
- Burst mode permits exüposure frequencies far beyond specified framerate
- Cable lengths up to 100 meters are possible
- Any AOI possible (Area of Interest)
- Models & Technical Data
Applications and Application Areas
The high resolution allows to easily and quickly capture a wide field of view, which makes the camera ideal for applications such as optical metrology, quality control, monitoring of large areas or traffic monitoring.
You have questions about our cameras, need advice or you want to ask for a quotation? Our experts in customer support will be glad to help you:Call us