The precision-machined aluminum housing forms the platform for a powerful new industrial camera. Easy to integrate with its uniform mounting holes, the EXO provides a stable suspension bracket for any kind of lens.
Delivering brilliant images, the EXO with its advanced electronics offers a very flexible and economic camera concept. Powerful imaging features, a variety of in- and outputs, PLC functionality and an integrated multichannel strobe controller help system integrators to be in perfect control of any machine vision request.
- Resolution 2.3 to 31 megapixel (up to 4/3")
- Latest CCD & CMOS sensors from Sony and CMOSIS
- Monochrome and color versions (Bayer pattern)
- Various trigger and exposure modes
- Logic trigger functions (PLC)
- Adjustable gain, auto gain and auto- exposure
- Binning mode
- Area of interest (AOI / ROI)
- White balance for color versions
- C-Mount, M42 or Micro Four Thirds lens adapter
- 8/12 Bit video data stream (14 Bit ADC with CCD)
- 256 MB burst mode memory inside (GigE)
- 4 x Power Output (4-channel strobe controller)
- electric and optical input
- Programmable sequencer für shutter and LED lights
- SDK for Windows and Linux available
- GenTL driver, GenICam 3.0 standard
- Trigger voltage TTL-24V
Extended Temperature Range and a choice of interfaces
A tight thermal connection of the low-power dissipation electronics and the sensor to the aluminium unibody housing enables for most EXOs operation in an extended operating temperature range from -10°C...+60°C. The EXO comes in standard C-mount housing or in Tracer flavour with full lens control and a Micro Four Thirds Bayonet. The new large sensors are supported with M42 mount. It is available with GigE-Vision, Camera Link or USB3-Vision interface and is supporting latest standards as USB 3.1 and GenIcam 3.0. The integrated power-I/O interface with its PLC functionality covers simple control tasks in nanoseconds precision or drives up to 4 LED lights without additional components. With uniform size and standard interfaces comes simple interchangeability, allowing the system integrator to easily create solutions to varying conditions and requirements - with minimal design effort.A robust and precise camera series with uniform pinout and dimensions, easily scalable with a wide choice of latest CCD and CMOS sensors, available with the most important interface standards and rich of important features.