To support our team at the company headquarters in Gilching, we are looking for a dedicated
Specialist FPGA and Embedded Software (f/m/d)
Your future tasks:
- Concept, design, implementation, simulation and commissioning of FPGA-based camera systems.
- Integration and optimization of the control of CMOS sensors
- Further development of existing and introduction of new transport technologies for fast image data transfer
- Algorithms for image preparation, image enhancement and image processing in FPGA-based camera systems
- Ensuring compatibility with machine vision standards such as GigEVision, USB3Vision, CoaXPress, Cameralink
What you bring:
- Degree in electronics/ computer engineering/ communications engineering or equivalent knowledge gained through work experience or other training.
- Good knowledge of FPGA design (VHDL, Verilog) and FPGA architectures (Intel FPGA and Xilinx).
- Good knowledge of the programming languages C/C++
- Good knowledge of scripting languages like Tcl, Python
- Good knowledge of German and English, both written and spoken
- Independent and self-dependent way of working
- Ability to work in a team, communication skills, initiative and system thinking complete your profile
What we offer:
- A future-proof job in an internationally positioned company with clear development prospects
- Attractive contractual conditions - a permanent employment contract and an attractive salary package
- Personal development - individual induction, opportunities for further development and training, exchange of ideas at eye level
- Extras - flexitime, pro rata hybrid working possible, Ticket Plus with monthly allowance of 50 euros, 30 vacation days per year, working hours of 38.5 hours per week
- Varied and interesting tasks in a modern working environment
- Value-oriented work culture - we are down-to-earth, appreciative and innovative
Who we are:
SVS-Vistek is an innovative, dynamic and experienced company in Machine Vision. We develop and produce our own High-Performance camera series and supply our international customers with the full range of components for high-performance image processing systems. Subsidiaries in the USA and Japan give us a global presence and offer a wide range of career prospects.
As a growing technology company, we‘re always looking for dedicated, creative and motivated employees. Become an important part of our team and help us to successfully develop state-of-the-art technology again and again!
A warm and unbeatable team, to which you can soon belong, is waiting for you.
Apply quickly and easily here using our application form! We look forward to you.
... or simply send your CV with information about your earliest possible starting date, desired weekly working hours and your salary expectations by e-mail to:
Frau Ivonne Hagena
Tel. +49 8105 3987-60