The use of the 25GigE interface revolutionizes Machine Vision with outstanding performance features. The impressive bandwidth enables the transmission of immense amounts of data, which is especially crucial for applications with high resolutions and fast frame rates. The technology also offers minimal latency, enabling near real-time image processing and analysis - an important consideration in dynamic industrial environments.
With the 25GigE version of the successful FXO series, SVS-Vistek now offers a powerful tool in this sector. The 25GigE interface enables data transfers over distances of up to 10,000 meters, making it particularly suitable for sprawling industrial sites. It integrates seamlessly with existing network structures, enabling companies to adapt the technology without massive hardware overhauls, resulting in cost efficiencies. The FXO 25GigE also features reliability and a robust, thermally highly optimized, milled housing, which is essential for uninterrupted and stable data flow.
- Sony IMX third and fourth generation sensors
- GenICam 3.0 Software-Interface
- 25GigE Interface
- LUT, Binning, ROI
- Electrical and optical inputs
- Up to 60°C operating temperature
- Integrated 4-channel strobe controller
- Industrial TTL-24V I/O interface with SafeTrigger, logic functions, programmable sequencers and timers and
- RS232 interface
- Extremely high data/frame rates
- Numerous accessory and cabling options
- Support for camera networks and synchronization methods (PTP)
- Low latency and jitter
- Cable lengths up to 10 kilometers
- Wide range of applications in industry and sports
- Models & Technical Data
The scalability of this camera's technology ensures the future viability of image processing systems. The support of standardized image processing protocols promotes compatibility and flexibility in various application areas. The advantages of the FXO 25GigE enable innovative and advanced applications in automation and image analysis that help to optimize and increase the efficiency of industrial processes.
Do you have questions about our cameras, need advice or would like to request a quote? Our customer support experts will be happy to help you:Contact us