precision – Made in Germany
Large pixels have many advantages when it comes to camera image quality - physics speaks a clear language. Some high-end jobs require perfect image quality of a type that cannot be achieved without these large pixels. This is where the SHR comes into its own.
Already in the camera electronics, large sensors require special attention for getting homogenous images. Excellent tap balancing and an outstanding mechanical and optical precision make this camera suited for the most demanding imaging tasks. Low noise and state-of-the-art linearity are completed with user defined pixel correction and user defined shading correction.
This kind of high end cameras comes with the most capable interfaces in the machine vision world.
- High resolution with large pixels and an optimized image rate
- Progressive scan / global shutter CCD from ON Semi
- Rolling shutter CMOS sensors from Sony
- Mono and color (Bayer pattern, auto white balance)
- 512 MB internal image memory
- Custom defect pixel correction
- User definable lens shading correction
- ROI, look up table, binning, gamma, offset
- Compatible with GenICam
- Shutter speed: manual / auto / external trigger
- Integrated multi channel LED strobe controller
- Industrial TTL-24V I/O interface with SafeTrigger, programmable logic functions, sequencers and timers, RS232
- Numerous M72 lens adaptors for virtually any industrial lens