The MML3-HR110DVI / VI-43F and MML1-SR65DVI-18C as well as the MML2-SR65DVI-18C lens from Moritex are part of the MML series that is ideal for use in high-resolution inspection applications.
The new MML3-HR110DVI / VI-43F is especially made for tasks with large-size object elements. Additionally, the lenses MML1-SR65DVI-18C and MML2-SR65DVI-18C are the solutions for 1.1" sensors which – in combination with 12M cameras – enable wide-scope inspections of outstanding accuracy.
Both of the new high-performance MML-HR-43/35 series and MML-SR-18 series telecentric lenses are produced for large-size object elements. Combined with high-resolution cameras, the lenses enable wide-scope inspections of outstanding accuracy. Moreover, as a characteristic of telecentric optics, the lenses are able to accurately inspect and measure work of uneven height.
Special characteristics of the new MML-HR-43/35 series and MML-SR-18 series telecentric lenses:
- Applications: Various types of inspection and measurement, such as inspections of substrates and electronic parts
Special characteristics specifically for the MML-HR-35 / 43 series:
- Telecentric optical design
- Magnification: 1x, 1.5x, 2x, 3x, and 4x
- Large-size sensor compatible (sensor size for 35 and 43mm)
- The most telecentric optical design for 5.5 µm/pix for camera pixel size
- High resolution design to 29M sensor
- Adjustable to the best depth of field corresponding to variable iris
- Digital Visual Interface (DVI) is available as Coaxial illumination
- F mount
- Often used with SVS-Vistek's hr120 and other cameras from the HR-Series
Special characteristics specifically for the newly announced MML 1-SR65DVI-18C and MML 2-SR65DVI-18C lenses:
- The most appropriate optical design for camera pixel size of 3.5µm
- High resolution design to 12M
- Image format 18.5mm (1.1″ sensor)
- Adjustable to the best depth of field corresponding to the variable iris
- Magnification: 1x and 2x
- Coaxial illumination is available
- C mount
- Often used with SVS-Vistek's 12MP cameras SVCAM -> exo304 Series (1.1″ 12MP) ; exo183 (1″ 20MP)
Moritex’ high-quality telecentric lenses have become the industry standard for semiconductor, FPD, and other electronics manufacturing applications that require machine vision for recognition , mounting, alignment, and/or inspection. Moritex' lenses enable high contrast, high resolution and low distortion imaging with optional integrated coaxial illumination that utilizes its proprietary hot spot reduction techniques, fusing advanced optical designs with user-friendly features. Catalog specifications alone cannot convey the high level of Moritex's lens quality.