To support our team at the company headquarters in Gilching, we are looking for a dedicated
Specialist Purchasing (f/m/d)
Your future tasks:
- Determination of material requirements and purchasing of technically demanding products worldwide
- Permanent market observation and corresponding adjustment of purchasing strategies
- Identification and development of new national and international suppliers and service providers
- Preparation and execution of tenders and purchasing negotiations as well as preparation of contracts
- Close interdepartmental cooperation with Production and Sales
- Timely provision of offers and monitoring of delivery dates
- Processing of returns and complaints incl. Documentation
What you bring:
- Successfully completed commercial training/studies or comparable
- At least 3 years of experience in a comparable position in purchasing, ideally in a technical environment
- Fit in MS Office programs and an ERP system
- Fluent in German and good English skills, both written and spoken
- Independent, reliable and structured way of working
- The right mix of team spirit, initiative and prudence
- Negotiating skills, a sense of responsibility and a strong understanding of costs
- Enjoyment of internal and external communication and cooperation round off your profile
What we offer:
- A future-proof job in an internationally positioned company with clear development prospects
- Attractive contractual conditions - a permanent employment contract and an attractive salary package
- Personal development - individual induction, opportunities for further development and training, exchange of ideas at eye level
- Extras - flexitime, pro rata hybrid working possible, Ticket Plus with monthly allowance of 50 euros, 30 vacation days per year, working hours of 38.5 hours per week
- Varied and interesting tasks in a modern working environment
- Value-oriented work culture - we are down-to-earth, appreciative and innovative.
Who we are:
SVS-Vistek is an innovative, dynamic and experienced company in Machine Vision. We develop and produce our own High-Performance camera series and supply our international customers with the full range of components for high-performance image processing systems. Subsidiaries in the USA and Japan give us a global presence and offer a wide range of career prospects.
As a growing technology company, we‘re always looking for dedicated, creative and motivated employees. Become an important part of our team and help us to successfully develop state-of-the-art technology again and again!
A warm and unbeatable team, to which you can soon belong, is waiting for you.
Apply quickly and easily here using our application form! We look forward to you.
... or simply send your CV with information about your earliest possible starting date, desired weekly working hours and your salary expectations by e-mail to:
Frau Ivonne Hagena
Tel. +49 8105 3987-60